I am Lizbeth Poirier, an artist, designer and illustrator, goth druid, musician and craftsperson.
My pronouns are she/her.
To discuss those, email me at: [email protected]
If you enjoy what I’m posting here and creating and want to support me you become a patron here:
My past work experience includes working as a UI/UX and graphic designer in startups such as FoodRelay, Tangea, and l’Institut du Leadership en e-learning.
I have studied visual and media arts at UQAM, focussing primarily on print (from screen printing to lithography) and the intersection of design, writing and art to explore themes of identity, gender and politics.
I am part of the Montréal interactive community and I’ve done talks and shared my process at some of their events.
Musicians, artists and labels I’ve worked with
- Nicole Marxen
- Grim Howl
- Curious Moth
- Vacarme Hurlant
- Hex Ritual
- Foulest Witch
- Library of the Occult
- Aura Merlin
Game designers I’ve worked with
- 2017 - Marrow Tarot, Marrow PDX, Portland
- 2011 - Entre Deux Feux, New City Gas, Montréal
- 2011 - Group exhibit, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal, Montréal
- 2011 - Exhibit, Mtl Tattoo, Montréal
- 2011 - Passage à Découvert, Galerie de l’UQAM, Montréal
- 2010 - Bibliomanes, Bibliothèque des arts de l’UQAM, Montréal
- 2008 - Époque Indéfinie Librairie T.-A.-St-Germain, Saint-Hyacinthe
- 2008 - Prêt à emporter, Galerie Circulaire, Montréal
- 2008 - Arnaque, Centre Expression, Saint-Hyacinthe
Publications and mentions
- Fantômes zine - Issue 1
- Hellebore - No.4 (cover and page 2)
- Cvstomerservice zine - Volume V (page 24)
- Black Panels Only zine ()
- Steampunk magazine ()
- Passage à Découvert 2011 (page 68)
- I’ve worked as an art school technician, building woodworking shops, teaching woodworking, animation, 3D modelling, playing with 3D printers and helping students realize their creative ideas no matter what medium they required.
- Taught branding to upcoming jewellers at l’École de Joaillerie de Montréal
- I was teacher’s assistant in a printmaking class at UQAM
- BFA at UQAM (Canada)