Folk and fantasy artist, goth druid, musician and artisan.
I am currently taking commission work for illustration , lettering and design projects (especially anything relating to folklore, occultism, fantasy, activism music and art).
To discuss those, email me at: [email protected]
If you enjoy my work and the research and notes I publish on this website, consider supporting me on Patreon.
- Hellebore zine
- Library of the Occult
- Ossuary Wraith
- Swamp Lantern
- Girl Circles
- Nicole Marxen
- Alvaro Arroliga
- James Chip
- The Travel Log
- Grim Howl
- Curious Moth
- Vacarme Hurlant
- Hex Ritual
- Foulest Witch
- Aura Merlin
- 2017 - Marrow Tarot, Marrow PDX, Portland
- 2011 - Entre Deux Feux, New City Gas, Montréal
- 2011 - Group exhibit, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal, Montréal
- 2011 - Exhibit, Mtl Tattoo, Montréal
- 2011 - Passage à Découvert, Galerie de l’UQAM, Montréal
- 2010 - Bibliomanes, Bibliothèque des arts de l’UQAM, Montréal
- 2008 - Époque Indéfinie Librairie T.-A.-St-Germain, Saint-Hyacinthe
- 2008 - Prêt à emporter, Galerie Circulaire, Montréal
- 2008 - Arnaque, Centre Expression, Saint-Hyacinthe
Publications and mentions
- Fantômes zine - Issue 2
- Fantômes zine - Issue 1
- Hellebore - No.4 (cover and page 2)
- Cvstomerservice zine - Volume V (page 24)
- Black Panels Only zine (Issue 1)
- Steampunk magazine
- Passage à Découvert 2011 (page 68)
- I’ve worked as an art school technician, building woodworking shops, teaching woodworking, animation, 3D modelling, playing with 3D printers and helping students realize their creative ideas no matter what medium they required.
- Taught branding to upcoming jewellers at l’École de Joaillerie de Montréal
- I was teacher’s assistant in a printmaking class at UQAM
Other work experience
My past work experience includes working as a UI/UX and graphic designer in startups such as FoodRelay, Tangea, and l’Institut du Leadership en e-learning.
- BFA at UQAM (Canada), focussing primarily on print (from screen printing to lithography) and the intersection of design, writing and art to explore themes of identity, gender and politics.