Apple crisp oats
5 min to prep - 13 min to cook - 1 portion(s)
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- half an apple or 2 tbsp of applesauce
- 1/2 tsp of plant-based butter (if using apples)
- small handful of granola
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- If using apples, cut half an apple in small squares and put in a pan with 1/2 tsp of plant-based butter, cook until sligthly browned.
- In a small pot combine 1/2 cup of rolled oats and 1 cup of water
- Cook on medium/high until it boils, around 7 min while stirring.
- Turn of the heat and add 2 tbsp of plant-based milk, mix well.
- Once the oats and apples are ready, transfer them both to a bowl, then measure all the other ingredients and add them on top, stir well before eating and enjoy!
Last modified on 2022-09-28, published on 2022-01-23