5 min to prep - 7 min to cook - 1 portion(s)
- 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- 6 - 8 entire pecans
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- In a small pot combine 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats and 1 cup of water
- Cook on medium/high until it boils, around 7 min while stirring.
- Turn off the heat and add 2 tbsp of plant-based milk, mix well.
- Measure and add all the other ingredients and spices on top, mix well before eating to ensure that every spoonful is tasty, enjoy!.
Last modified on 2023-03-21, published on 2020-12-04