5 min to prep - 7 min to cook - 1 portion(s)
- 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- pumpkin purée
- dark chocolate chips
- pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- In a small pot combine 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats and 1 cup of water
- Cook on medium/high until it boils, around 7 min while stirring.
- Turn of the heat and add 2 tbsp of plant-based milk, mix well.
- Measure and add all the other ingredients and spices on top, mix well before eating to ensure the chocolate melts and is evenly distributed, enjoy!
Last modified on 2023-09-10, published on 2020-10-13