5 min to prep - - to cook - 6 portion(s)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper
- If using apples, cut half an apple in small squares and put in a pan with 1/2 tsp of plant-based butter, cook until sligthly browned.
- In a small pot combine 1/2 cup of rolled oats and 1 cup of water
- Cook on medium/high until it boils, around 7 min while stirring.
- Turn of the heat and add 2 tbsp of plant-based milk, mix well.
- Once the oats and apples are ready, transfer them both to a bowl, then measure all the other ingredients and add them on top, stir well before eating and enjoy!
Last modified on 2022-07-05, published on 2022-02-23