Chickpea flour omelet
10 min to prep - 10 min to cook - 2 portion(s)
- 3/4 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 block of silken tofu
- 3/4 cup of plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, mix 3/4 cup of chickpea flour, 1/2 block of silken tofu, 3/4 cup of plant-based milk, 1/2 tsp of turmeric and salt and pepper to taste with a whisk until smooth.
- Heat up a pan with a little bit of oil in it, when it’s hot, pour half of the mix in the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom side starts to brown, no need to turn it over when it’s cooked.
- Serve with fillings or on it’s own, enjoy!
Last modified on 2023-09-10, published on 2022-01-24