Savory miso oats
8 min to prep - 7 min to cook - 1 portion(s)
- 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats
- 1 cup of water
- olive oil
- 1 seitan sausage
- 1 tsp brown miso
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 green onion
- cut the seitan sausage in slices and chop the green onion
- In a pan, put a little olive oil and the sausages slices and cook on medium high until browned, around 5 min
- At the same time, combine in a small pot 1/2 cup of steel-cut oats and 1 cup of water
- Cook on medium/high until it boils, around 7 min while stirring.
- Turn of the heat and add 1 tsp of brown miso, 1 tsp of soy sauce and 1/2 tsp of thyme, mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the sausages, 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast and the chopped green onions, mix well before and enjoy!.
Last modified on 2023-09-10, published on 2020-11-04